Microsoft Identity platform Configure dependencies never finish

Viewed 608

I tried to add Microsoft Identity platform to a MVC project in Visual Studio 2019, on Connected Services page, I clicked on Configure next to Microsoft identity platform, then followed the steps:

  1. chose my Azure tenant (b2c)(I am a admin)
  2. chose / create an new app registration
  3. on summary of changes, it said : project changes for dependencies being added or configured:
  4. click finished, the Dependency configuration progress windows showed nothing and stayed open even checked "Automatically close when succeeded",

after sometime, nothing happened, then I canceled it and returned back to Connected Service page, the Microsoft identity platform still show "Configure" icon, not configured like other option (secrets.json(local) which configured in few seconds)

I have tried different projects types, also tried to download a sample project, still the same, am I missing any updates/components/libraries? please advice, thank you very much

1 Answers

I was stuck here too. Tried again and clicked "Finish" instead of Next and it worked.

Related