I want to classify cracks by their depths. To do it, I store in a data frame the following features:
WindowsDf = pd.DataFrame(dataForWindowsDf, columns=['IsCrack', 'CheckTypeEncode', 'DepthCrack',
'WindowOfInterest'])
#dataForWindowsDf is a list which iteratively built from csv files.
#Windows data frame taking this list and build a data frame from it.
So, my target column is 'DepthCrack' and the other columns are part of feature vector. WindowOfInterest is a column of 2d list - list of points - a graph that represents a test that is done (based on electro-magnetic waves returned from a surface as a function of time) :
[[0.9561600000000001, 0.10913097635410397], [0.95621,0.1100000]...]
The problem I faced is how to train a model - using a column of 2d list(I tried to push that as it is and it didn't work)? What way do you suggest to deal with this problem?
I thought about extracting features from the 2d-list - to get one dimensional features(integral and etc.)