ChartJS rotate 90' but keep text straight

Viewed 221

New user ChartJs v3.3, I have managed to create multiple radar charts and rotate it 90', the problem I can't seems to fix is the rotation for the ticks(I'm not sure if this is what is call)...
Radar chart with 90' rotation
As you can see the radar chart has been rotated 90' but the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 are also rotated, in the documentation don't mention anything regarding that part, if this are the "ticks" I have try using the maxRotation but did nothing.
This is my current configuration:

const _options =   {
    responsive: true,
    plugins: {
     legend: {
      display: false,
      labels: {
       color: 'rgba(255,255,255,0)'
      }
     },
    },
    scales: {
     r: {
      beginAtZero:true,
      startAngle: 90,
      max:4,
      min:0,
      ticks: {
       stepSize:1,
      // maxRotation: 40
      }
     }
    }
   };

The number are in the correct position and the chart itself is rotated correctly just the numbers are not rotated properly.
Like I said I'm a noob using this library(ChartJs).
Any help with be greatly appreciated.

1 Answers
Related