I Would like to use REGEX to match all the tab characters that appear after the first letter or number. As it's possible to see in the image below, I have a hierarchical text file that each level of category is marked with a TAB (\t) character.
After some research I've found out the REGEX that almost fit my desire:
the Regular Expression: \b[\t]{1,}\b
The problem:
As it's possible to see in the image below, this REGEX does not select the TABs that appear after a string that finishes with a dot (1., 2., 3., 4. ...).
Does anyone know how to include in the REGEX this pattern as well?
Here is a partial text of my example:
BBHH Balanço Patrimonial
1. ATIVO Assets
1.1 CIRCULANTE
1.2 NÃO CIRCULANTE
2. PASSIVO Liabilities and Equity
3. RECEITAS
4. CUSTOS E DESPESAS
4.1 CUSTOS DE PRODUTOS VENDIDOS E SERVIÇOS
4.1.1 CUSTOS DE PRODUTOS VENDIDOS
4.1.1.1 CUSTOS DE PRODUTOS VENDIDOS
