I was trying to configure a new installation of Lens IDE to work with my remote cluster (on a remote server, on a VM), but encountered some errors and can't find a proper explanation for this case.
Lens expects a config file, I gave it to it from my cluster having it changed from
server: https://127.0.0.1:6443
to
server: https://(address to the remote server):(assigned intermediate port to 6443 of the VM with the cluster)
After which in Lens I'm getting this:
2021/06/14 22:55:13 http: proxy error: x509: certificate is valid for 10.43.0.1, 127.0.0.1, 192.168.1.122, not (address to the remote server)
I can see that some cert has to be reconfigured, but I'm absolutely new to the thing.
Here the full contents of the original config file:
apiVersion: v1
clusters:
- cluster:
certificate-authority-data: LS0...
server: https://127.0.0.1:6443
name: default
contexts:
- context:
cluster: default
user: default
name: default
current-context: default
kind: Config
preferences: {}
users:
- name: default
user:
client-certificate-data: LS0...
client-key-data: LS0...