I am working on a flutter project when I am trying to generate my APK from Build->Flutter->Build APK option it will not showing proper UI with colour and content.
You can refer to the below-mentioned image.
But When I am trying to generate build from the Android folder open on New Window and generate the build from there will loads UI with colour and content properly.
When I am trying to generate build from Flutter Window it was showing following command on Message TAB:
"C:\Flutter SDK\flutter\bin\flutter.bat" --no-color build apk
Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong over here, or what is something I am skipping here?
You can consider my flutter sdk version by the following image.
Even after resolving this Android toolchain issue, I have tried creating build using flutter build apk and flutter --color build apk but still after generating the build getting the same UI issues.

