I have a set of data
x <- seq(1, 10, by=1)
y <- seq(1, 10, by=1)
data <- expand.grid(x,y)
I would like to create a new set of data called NA_data and replaces all the 100 values in that data frame with "NA"
I have a set of data
x <- seq(1, 10, by=1)
y <- seq(1, 10, by=1)
data <- expand.grid(x,y)
I would like to create a new set of data called NA_data and replaces all the 100 values in that data frame with "NA"
Just multiply with NA as any operation with NA results in NA and here we could either multiply or add (+) or subtract (-) or divide (/) and it still returns NA
NA_data <- data * NA
Or another option is
NA_data <- data[rep(nrow(data) + 1, nrow(data)),]
Or use the matrix way
NA_data <- as.data.frame(matrix(nrow = nrow(data),
ncol = ncol(data), dimnames = list(NULL, names(data)))