npm Install Errors & npm WARN deprecated

Viewed 11409

The gulp from node.js 11.15.0 cannot be installed. I tried with 10.x version also, it's throwing same error.

$ npm install -g gulp-cli
npm WARN deprecated urix@0.1.0: Please see https://github.com/lydell/urix#deprecated
npm WARN deprecated resolve-url@0.2.1: https://github.com/lydell/resolve-url#deprecated

changed 265 packages, and audited 266 packages in 57s

6 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

3 low severity vulnerabilities

To address all issues, run:
  npm audit fix

Run `npm audit` for details.

can anyone help me to install gulp?

I tried remove the node_modules directory and then clear the cache by using "npm cache clear --force" command. but no luck.

Also, having the issue when i run npm install

$ npm install
npm ERR! code 1
npm ERR! path C:\..........\node_modules\node-sass
npm ERR! command failed
....
npm ERR! gyp ERR! node -v v11.15.0
npm ERR! gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
npm ERR! gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! Build failed with error code: 1
2 Answers

Finally i got it. npm install working fine in my windows system.

Remove node_modules directory and package-lock.json then clear the cache by using this command

npm cache clear --force

and I removed the npm & npm-cache folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\npm and C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache

then I tried to install npm

npm install

I hope this could help to someone.

If you are facing the same issue , Try to deploy your application on Netlify then you will see the build logs so you can fix your codes !

Related