Google Play Invoicing: Which entity should be the recipient of an Invoice for selling IAPs?

Viewed 374

I'm from EU (not Ireland) and need to invoice one of the Google entities for all IAP transactions that were in my app in the last month but I just can't, for the love of me, find any info on any of my accounts as to whom should I invoice. I realize that I don't need to actually send the invoice anywhere if I'm from outside of Ireland but I still need to create the invoice for the sake of taxes in my country.

I found two Google entities that might be suitable but am still not sure which one will it be (as I didn't actually receive the payment yet):

  • GOOGLE IRELAND LIMITED vat number: IE 6388047 V
  • GOOGLE COMMERCE LIMITED vat number: IE 9825613 N

Does any one have any experience with that and could point me in the right direction?

Another question is about the Google commission. As far as I know, I can count this commission as income cost but I'm still not sure on how to do that properly yet. Will I get an Invoice for this amount from Google after the actual payment is done? Or do I have to calculate this value from the monthly reports available in Google Play Console?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Answers
Related