When I publish a Swift Package, I like to include some Playgrounds to show examples of how to use the package. Prior to Swift 5.4, I was able to do this in a relatively straightforward way, but now none of my Playgrounds ever sees the contents of my package module. It doesn't make any sense to me.
I've followed the exact pattern illustrated by Apple's own WWDC videos, which is to have a Playgrounds/ folder as a peer to your Sources/ folder, and then just import the package module.
The import works, but the Playground always reports that it cannot find any of the types from inside the module. They are all marked public, and as I mentioned before, these used to work just fine.
This doesn't work for me in Swift 5.4 or 5.5, in Xcode 12.5 or 13 Beta.
I assume there must be some setting or configuration I am not understanding. Can somebody please explain the best practice here?
For reference, here is one of my simple Swift Packages that has Playgrounds that currently do not work: https://github.com/dunesailer/Wordsmith
EDIT: It gets even stranger. I have a different Swift Package structured what appears to me to be the exact same way, but its Playgrounds work fine. Whaaat? That one is here: https://github.com/dunesailer/Aesthete


