So I have a dataframe that I read from a csv file and assigned it to 'ski_data'.
I am just a little confused on the wording of the instruction. It says:
Count (using .sum()) the number of missing values (.isnull()) in each column of ski_data as well as the percentages (using .mean() instead of .sum()) and order them using sort_values.
Call
pd.concatto present these in a single table (DataFrame) with the helpful column names 'count' and '%'
The only way I would go about doing this is by copying ski_data into a new df but the problem now is I have a new dataframe and after transposing it, the new dataframe has the name of each column as index and a number corresponding to the amount of null values it has. Also, I don't know how to compute the mean the way the question is asking because it assumes I can write it all into one line.
I assume it is largely a syntax issue although I couldn't find any helpful resource online. Was wondering if anyone can help.