How to use MapLibre GL Js in react native

Viewed 2114

I am looking for a mean to use OpenStreetMap data in my react native application. During my last reasearches, I found MapLibre, which is free option based on MapBox GL old versions. The matter I am facing is that I am not able to find any plugin to use it in React Native, apart from @react-native-mapbox-gl/maps. Therefore, in their documentation it is said: "We also support MapLibre flavors of Mapbox SDKs now", but the example they proposed is the following:

import { StyleSheet, View } from "react-native";
import MapboxGL from "@react-native-mapbox-gl/maps";

MapboxGL.setAccessToken("<YOUR_ACCESSTOKEN>");

const styles = StyleSheet.create({
  page: {
    flex: 1,
    justifyContent: "center",
    alignItems: "center",
    backgroundColor: "#F5FCFF"
  },
  container: {
    height: 300,
    width: 300,
    backgroundColor: "tomato"
  },
  map: {
    flex: 1
  }
});

export default class App extends Component {
  render() {
    return (
      <View style={styles.page}>
        <View style={styles.container}>
          <MapboxGL.MapView style={styles.map} />
        </View>
      </View>
    );
  }
}

It is required to have an access token for MapBox GL and there is not a description for MapLibre Otherwise, if there is a free tile provider you can advise me, it will be welcome.

1 Answers
Related