I want to run the command npm run update .. My package.json:
"scripts": {
"ng": "ng",
"start": "ng serve",
"build": "ng build",
....,
"update": "node src/app/xxx/yyy-zzz/update.js"
but I have such an error
[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Project\temp'] {
errno: -4058,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'scandir',
path: 'C:\\Users\\xxx\\Desktop\\Project\\temp'
}
(node:10204) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'find' of undefined
at findPackage (C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Projct\xxx\src\app\xxx\xxx-update\update.js:79:21)
at C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Projct\xxx\src\app\xxx\xxx-update\update.js:27:24
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:10204) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without
a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:10204) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
path is good. Please help. Looking for an answer I found the command
npm rebuild node-sass
, but it didn't help.