I am using parcel bundler for my learning project and trying to create build for it. I am also using scss file. In bundle.scss I have imported all of my scss files.
And importing bundle.scss into App.js.
So while running parcel build index.html, i am getting following error.
/src/style/bundle.scss:undefined:undefined: plugin is not a function
at LazyResult.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/parcel-bundler/node_modules/postcss/lib/lazy-result.js:288:14)
at LazyResult.asyncTick (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/parcel-bundler/node_modules/postcss/lib/lazy-result.js:212:26)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/parcel-bundler/node_modules/postcss/lib/lazy-result.js:254:14
at new Promise (<anonymous>)
at LazyResult.async (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/parcel-bundler/node_modules/postcss/lib/lazy-result.js:250:23)
at LazyResult.then (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/parcel-bundler/node_modules/postcss/lib/lazy-result.js:131:17)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! xxxxx complete: `parcel build index.html`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the xxxxx complete script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /.npm/_logs/2021-06-12T17_37_55_156Z-debug.log
My project structure
src/
-App.js
-styles/
--bundle.scss
--app.scss
-index.html
Any suggestion would be real help for me, Thanks.