firstly I am really new to iOS development and Swift (2 weeks coming here from PHP :))
I am build a simple application, when the user Logs (Is confirmed) the view switched to the main content.
So currently I have a LoginView() and that is what loads first. I am wondering how when I click the Login button in LoginView() then the view switches to the MainContentView()
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
LoginView() '''
import SwiftUI
struct LoginView: View {
@State private var email: String = ""
@State private var password: String = ""
let verticalPaddingForForm = 40
@State private var willMoveToNextScreen = true
var body: some View {
ZStack {
Color(red: 20/225.0 ,green: 22/225.0 , blue: 25/225.0)
VStack(alignment: .leading, spacing: 0) {
Image("logo")
.resizable()
.scaledToFit()
.padding(.top, 150)
.padding()
}
.frame(minWidth: 0, maxWidth: .infinity, minHeight: 0, maxHeight: .infinity, alignment: .topLeading)
.ignoresSafeArea(.all)
VStack(spacing: CGFloat(verticalPaddingForForm)) {
VStack {
TextField("Email", text: $email)
.padding(.horizontal, 15).padding(.top, 50)
Divider()
.padding(.horizontal, 15)
SecureField("Password", text: $password)
.padding(.horizontal, 15).padding(.top, 20)
Divider()
.padding(.horizontal, 15)
}
.background(Color(.white))
Link("Forgotten Password",
destination: URL(string: "https://www.google.co.uk")!)
.foregroundColor(.blue)
.font(.system(size: 15))
Button(action: {
//Do login stuff here and if true switch view to to MainContentView
}) {
Text("Login")
.padding()
.font(.system(size: 20))
}
.background(Color.black)
.foregroundColor(Color.white)
.cornerRadius(10)
.padding(.top, 0)
.padding(.bottom, 20)
}
.padding(.horizontal, CGFloat(verticalPaddingForForm))
.background(Color(.white))
VStack{
Spacer()
Button(action: /*@START_MENU_TOKEN@*/{}/*@END_MENU_TOKEN@*/) {
Text("Register")
.padding()
.font(.system(size: 40))
}
.background(Color(red: 20/225.0 ,green: 22/225.0 , blue: 25/225.0))
.foregroundColor(Color.white)
.cornerRadius(10)
.padding()
}
}.ignoresSafeArea()
};
}
'''
Below is the content view, the LoginView loads firsts and when the login button is click from above then should switch to the MainContentView() which is commented out below
ContentView: '''
import SwiftUI
struct ContentView: View {
var body: some View {
LoginView()
//After login is confirmed in the login view, then switch from
// LoginView to
//MainContentView()
}
}
'''