I am currently working on a Javascript project where I want to use search-index to search through an array of different js objects. It works, however, it keeps track of all the the previous search result in a level DB database in the main directory.
I dont want that, as the user is only going to be interested in the most recent search results. Thank you to anyone who can help by providing a way for me to clear the data base after each search, or provide something similar to search-index.
The basic structure of the object I am trying to search is below. My main problem is the fact that each object has its own unique pathway to text and I would like to search each pathway for text, which is what search-index does.
[{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dmodule: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ dml: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], dmlContent: [Object] } },
{ pm: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ pm: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ pm: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } },
{ pm: { identAndStatusSection: [Object], content: [Object] } }]