How can I copy the text of the Interactive Playground page in VS Code?

Viewed 46

enter image description here

I thought this page would be very useful for me. So I wanted to save it on my local computer. But I could not copy the text in it.

I tried several ways:

  • right-click: invalid
  • try to find the file: don't know the name
  • search on Google but there is no solution now

Can somebody help me? Thank you very much!

1 Answers

The file is called vs_code_editor_walkthrough.ts in the GitHub repository for Visual Studio Code. You stated you were after the text of the file, so if you view it in its raw form you can easily get all of the text in its markdown format.

It won't look anywhere near as pretty as Visual Studio Code renders it. If you want to achieve that look, you'll probably need to be savvy with TypeScript, something I am not.

Related