Trying to do something, I don't know if it's possible, and if it is, I am asking for some help on how to do it.
I have a file "test.bicep" that has an object:
{
name: 'testRafaelRule'
priority: 1001
ruleCollectionType: 'FirewallPolicyFilterRuleCollection'
action: {
type: 'Allow'
}
rules: [
{
name: 'deleteme-1'
ipProtocols: [
'Any'
]
destinationPorts: [
'*'
]
sourceAddresses: [
'192.168.0.0/16'
]
sourceIpGroups: []
destinationIpGroups: []
destinationAddresses: [
'AzureCloud.EastUS'
]
ruleType: 'NetworkRule'
destinationFqdns: []
}
]
}
and I have another file, in which I am trying to somehow input the object in test.bicep into a specific property called "ruleCollections":
resource fwll 'Microsoft.Network/firewallPolicies/ruleCollectionGroups@2020-11-01' = {
name: 'netrules'
properties: {
priority: 200
ruleCollections: [
**ADD_OBJECT_FROM_TEST.BICEP_HERE_HOW?**
]
}
}
any suggestions or links to useful documentation would be helpful. I have looked at outputs and parameters, but I am trying to add just an object into an existing property, I am not adding an entire resource on its own, otherwise, I would output the resouce and consume it with the "module" keyword.