I want to position elements on along an SVG curve. I found that we can use textpath to position text along the path of an SVG can we do the same with list-elements? If so how to achieve that functionality
Html for positioning text along an SVG
<svg viewBox="0 0 425 300">
<path id="curve"
d="M6,150C49.63,93,105.79,36.65,156.2,47.55,207.89,58.74,213,131.91,264,150c40.67,14.43,108.57-6.91,229-145" />
<text x="25">
<textPath xlink:href="#curve">
This text is now curved
</textPath>
</text>
</svg>
CSS for the same - Just makes it look nice
body {
background-color: #333;
font-family: 'Luckiest Guy', cursive;
font-size: 40px;
}
path {
fill: transparent;
}
text {
fill: #FF9800;
}
body {
background-color: #333;
font-family: 'Luckiest Guy', cursive;
font-size: 40px;
}
path {
fill: transparent;
}
text {
fill: #FF9800;
}
<svg viewBox="0 0 425 300">
<path id="curve"
d="M6,150C49.63,93,105.79,36.65,156.2,47.55,207.89,58.74,213,131.91,264,150c40.67,14.43,108.57-6.91,229-145" />
<text x="25">
<textPath xlink:href="#curve">
This text is now curved
</textPath>
</text>
</svg>
Can I achieve this functionality for other elements? list elements for example
Note: My final objective is to position small circles (filled) along the curve that are equally spaced.
I'm not very well versed with CSS so if you could point me to resources that will help me achieve this functionality I'll be very grateful
Thanks in Advance