I would like to find a way to modify the labels on holoviews sankey diagrams that they show, in addition to the numerical values, also the percentage values.
For example:
import holoviews as hv
import pandas as pd
hv.extension('bokeh')
data = {'A':['XX','XY','YY','XY','XX','XX'],
'B':['RR','KK','KK','RR','RK','KK'],
'values':[10,5,8,15,19,1]}
df = pd.DataFrame(data, columns=['A','B','values'])
sankey = hv.Sankey(df)
For 'From' label 'YY' which is 'YY - 8' change this to 'YY - 8 (13.7%)' - add the additional percentage in there.
I have found ways to change from the absolute value to percentage by using something along the lines of:
value_dim = hv.Dimension('Percentage', unit='%')
But can't find a way to have both values in the label.
Additionally, I tried to modify the hover tag. In my search to find ways to modify this I found ways to reference and display various attributes in the hover information (through the bokeh tooltips) but it does not seem like you can manipulate this information.
