I am trying to install Tensorflow Lite on Raspberry Pi Zero W. I followed the steps from the official website (https://www.tensorflow.org/lite/guide/build_cmake_arm). But I get the following error message:
-- The C compiler identification is unknown
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Check for working C compiler: /home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -- broken
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:60 (message):
The C compiler
"/home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc"
is not able to compile a simple test program.
It fails with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
Run Build Command(s):/usr/bin/make cmTC_ed1a3/fast && /usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -march=armv6 -mfpu=vfp -funsafe-math-optimizations -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -c /home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
/home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: 1: /home/pi/toolchains/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/x64-gcc-6.5.0/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabihf-gcc: Syntax error: ")" unexpected
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/build.make:66: CMakeFiles/cmTC_ed1a3.dir/testCCompiler.c.o] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
make: *** [Makefile:121: cmTC_ed1a3/fast] Error 2
CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:44 (project)
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/pi/Project/cmake-3.16.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?