How to find disabled azure services in azure devops project

Viewed 196

We can disable azure devops services form UI

Is there any API available to GET the info about enabled / disabled services ?

enter image description here

Like in above image boards is disabled , Can I find this info using API ?

2 Answers

This is an feature in Project Settings. I checked the related REST API and Azure CLI for Team Projects, however I did not find any available interface can list the info about enabled / disabled services, also no available interface to enabled / disabled services.

So, I think your question is more like a feature request. I recommend that you can report the feature request to Developer Community.

[UPDATE]

I found below API from the Network logs of the web browser (press F12). I have tested this API on my side, it should be the one you are looking for.

  • Request URI:
POST https://dev.azure.com/{Organization_name}/_apis/FeatureManagement/FeatureStatesQuery/host/project/{Project_id}?api-version=4.1-preview.1
  • Request Body:
{
    "featureIds": [
        "ms.vss-work.agile",  // Boards
        "ms.vss-code.version-control",  // Repos
        "ms.vss-build.pipelines",  // Pipelines
        "ms.vss-test-web.test",  // Test Plans
        "ms.feed.feed"  // Artifacts
    ],
    "featureStates": {},
    "scopeValues": {
        "project": "{Project_id}"
    }
}
  • Response Body:
{
    "featureIds": [
        "ms.vss-work.agile",
        "ms.vss-code.version-control",
        "ms.vss-build.pipelines",
        "ms.vss-test-web.test",
        "ms.feed.feed"
    ],
    "featureStates": {
        "ms.vss-work.agile": {
            "featureId": "ms.vss-work.agile",
            "scope": {
                "userScoped": false,
                "settingScope": "project"
            },
            "state": "disabled"
        },
        "ms.vss-code.version-control": {
            "featureId": "ms.vss-code.version-control",
            "scope": null,
            "state": "enabled"
        },
        "ms.vss-build.pipelines": {
            "featureId": "ms.vss-build.pipelines",
            "scope": null,
            "state": "enabled"
        },
        "ms.vss-test-web.test": {
            "featureId": "ms.vss-test-web.test",
            "scope": null,
            "state": "disabled",
            "reason": "\"Test Plans\" is off because the \"Boards\" feature is off. In order to manage \"Test Plans\", you must turn on \"Boards\".",
            "overridden": true
        },
        "ms.feed.feed": {
            "featureId": "ms.feed.feed",
            "scope": null,
            "state": "enabled"
        }
    },
    "scopeValues": {
        "project": "{Project_id}"
    }
}

The right name of the features are:

ms.vss-build.pipelines  [Azure Pipelines]
ms.vss-test-web.test [Test Plans]
ms.vss-work.agile [Azure Boards]
ms.vss-code.version-control [Azure Repos]
ms.azure-artifacts.feature [Azure Artifacts]
Related