I recently made a new github account and cloned the repo. It was working completely fine but after I cloned the repo with my new github account, I'm getting an error every time I do npm run dev. The error seems like related to webpack and I don't have next.config.js. Below is the error I'm getting.
ready - started server on 0.0.0.0:3000, url: http://localhost:3000
info - Using webpack 5. Reason: no next.config.js https://nextjs.org/docs/messages/webpack5
error - ./src/redux/store.js:1:0
Module not found: Can't resolve './node_modules/redux'
> 1 | import { createStore, applyMiddleware } from './node_modules/redux';
2 | import { persistStore } from 'redux-persist';
3 | import thunk from './node_modules/redux-thunk';
4 |
event - build page: /next/dist/pages/_error
wait - compiling...
error - ./src/redux/store.js:1:0
Module not found: Can't resolve './node_modules/redux'
> 1 | import { createStore, applyMiddleware } from './node_modules/redux';
2 | import { persistStore } from 'redux-persist';
3 | import thunk from './node_modules/redux-thunk';
4 |
Error: Cannot find module 'path/.next/server/pages-manifest.json'
I tried delete node_modules and re-installed npm. Also, tried reinstall redux and react-redux but couldn't solve the problem.
I'll be appreciated for any help.
Thanks!