Why my database has field __data that exactly copying the real data but wouldn't update if the data is changed?
Here is the example of the data :
{
"id": ObjectId("600ffdf0317f9617960b7df6"),
"userId" : "bf959bb8-78a6-426b-b372-cf5a1f9ef731",
"name": "Product 1",
"isActive": true,
"createdAt": ISODate("2021-05-26 11:33:04.992Z"),
"updatedAt": null,
"__data": {
"id": "600ffdf0317f9617960b7df6",
"userId" : "bf959bb8-78a6-426b-b372-cf5a1f9ef731",
"name": "Product 1",
"isActive": true,
"createdAt": ISODate("2021-05-26 11:33:04.992Z"),
"updatedAt": null,
},
}
when I update the data lets say, {"name": "Product 1 New"}, but the "__data.name" still "Product 1"
The problem is when I get the data using find() or findById(), the result is showing "Product 1" which is get from the __data instead of the real data.
I'm using loopback v3 and using mongodb for the database. Below is my schema for product.
product.json
{
"name": "products",
"base": "PersistedModel",
"plural": "products",
"idInjection": true,
"options": {
"validateUpsert": true
},
"properties": {
"id": {
"type": "string",
"id": true
},
"userId": {
"type": "string"
},
"name": {
"type": "object"
},
"isActive": {
"type": "boolean",
"default": false
},
"createdAt": {
"type": "date",
"default": "$now"
},
"updatedAt": {
"type": "date",
"default": "$now"
},
},
"validations": [],
"relations": {
"user": {
"type": "belongsTo",
"model": "reseller",
"foreignKey": "userId"
}
},
"acls": [
],
"scope": {
"order": ["createdAt DESC"]
},
"methods": {}
}
How to solve this?
I want to get the response is the real data which is the updated one, and how to avoid to have field __data?