in my angular 12 code as soon as I run following: private renderer: Renderer2, this.renderer.appendChild(ipsiContainer, html); I face crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated and my iframe is not loaded, could you please help me with that
in my angular 12 code as soon as I run following: private renderer: Renderer2, this.renderer.appendChild(ipsiContainer, html); I face crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated and my iframe is not loaded, could you please help me with that
If you use Chrome to debugger something, and face this error, you can try to edit Network throttling to "No throttling".

Don't forget to launch app (npm start) before attaching debugger (JS Debug).
Preferably each one in it's own process.
While using react i faced this problem:
The problem is after creating the new react app, we should run the script with npm start command in npm command prompt after that the script will start and there we can see a message like compiled successfully in green colour text.
You should leave that npm command as it is and we should edit our react project when we reload the localhost:3000 website, the project will perfectly work.
As a beginner and self taught developer to learn any kind of technologies at first we must know the basics we must learn them then only we can understand the complete working of our project. So keep this mind don't close npm command prompt after running your script like npm start then ,edit your project.
Happy hacking.