I have an app that is using Material extensively. Recently there was an update to Material and looking at the documentation- they have changed how material is initialized. This is the code that I had previously added to my onLaunched method in app.xaml.cs:
this.Resources.MergedDictionaries.Add(new Uno.Material.MaterialColorPalette());
this.Resources.MergedDictionaries.Add(new ResourceDictionary() { Source = new Uri("ms-appx:///MaterialColorPaletteOverride.xaml") });
this.Resources.MergedDictionaries.Add(new Uno.Material.MaterialResources());
In looking at the updated documentation at Uno Platform Material How To
The initialization has changed to the following:
Uno.Material.Resources.Init(this, null);
I tried this and Visual Studio tells me that Resources does not exist in the namespace Uno.Material. I also looked at the sample app example and it was similar:
Uno.Material.Resources.Init(this, new ResourceDictionary { Source = new Uri("ms-appx:///MaterialColorPaletteOverride.xaml") });
Obviously it suffers from the same issue- Resources does not exist- the exact error is the method Resources does not exist in Uno.Material. I have verified the other Uno Packages are at the latest. I do have Xamarin.AndroidX.Lifecycle.LiveData installed as well. Before this update to Material- everything was working as expected. The specific update is to 1.0.0-dev.778. I have reverted to 1.0.0-dev.774 and reverted my code to the three lines I first listed- and it is working again as expected. What should I do so I can implement the new changes?