I have used google translator, so excuse me if something looks weird.
I have superset on an Ubuntu virtual machine. I have downloaded a Superset OpenSource and I have version 1.1.0 of Superset. I am trying to do SQL queries with parameters to be able to create parameterized charts, however, in the SQL Lab section I do not see the 'parameters' button.
I have tried to create a parameter in the configuration of a dataset, in the section 'template parameters' with the syntax: {"parameter": "value"} And then use the parameter as follows: {{parameter}} but it throws me wrong.
I have set the value of "ENABLE_TEMPLATE_PROCESSING" to True in the config.py file I have also modified the superset_config.py file as per the official superset documentation.
Do I have to configure something else? Could it be that my changes to the configuration files are not being applied? I have tried to relaunch the following commands to see if they helped with the latter: superset db upgrade superset init