YouTube Video Embed iFrame Failing On Membership Videos

Viewed 104

I've posted on YouTubes community page and I've heard nothing back from them so I'm going to see if someone here can help me figure this out.

A few days ago the embedded videos on my website just stopped working: https://enlighten-university.com/course.html.php?active=3

My Websites Error

At first, I thought it was maybe a problem with my iFrames or an API on the website but when I visited YouTube I discovered the same problem on their website:

YouTubes Error

So I figured maybe YouTube itself was down but when I checked my other videos, videos that are not a part of my membership program, the embed function seems to work fine.

Works fine

So then I hit f12 and there I've discovered the problem. The YouTube embed function relies on a header, a Google header, that lets the server know that the person trying to watch the video is in fact a member. Their Google account has to follow them, but for some reason, that header is no longer working.

f12

0 Answers
Related