I have nextjs app + typescript + react-leaflet
when I start my development server npm run dev it's fine there is no error,
but when I start build with npm run build I have an error, it says.
Type error: Module '"react-leaflet"' has no exported member 'useEventHandlers'.
1 | import { useMemo, useCallback, useState } from 'react'
> 2 | import { useMap, useMapEvent, useEventHandlers, MapContainer } from 'react-leaflet'
| ^
3 |
4 | // Classes used by Leaflet to position controls
5 | const POSITION_CLASSES = {
info - Checking validity of types .
Here's my package.json file.
{
"name": "spot-nearby",
"version": "0.1.0",
"private": true,
"scripts": {
"dev": "next dev",
"build": "next build",
"start": "next start"
},
"dependencies": {
"@types/leaflet": "^1.7.0",
"@types/react-leaflet": "^2.8.1",
"axios": "^0.21.1",
"csv-parser": "^3.0.0",
"leaflet": "^1.7.1",
"leaflet-geosearch": "^3.3.2",
"next": "10.2.3",
"papaparse": "^5.3.1",
"react": "17.0.2",
"react-dom": "17.0.2",
"react-leaflet": "^3.2.0",
"react-leaflet-search": "^2.0.1",
"react-loader-spinner": "^4.0.0",
"react-papaparse": "^3.14.0",
"react-search-field": "^1.2.1"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@types/react": "17.0.8",
"typescript": "4.3.2"
}
}
I already install @types/react-leaflet, but why did this happened?