I am very new to Salesforce, so apologies if my use of terms is not correct.
I am using Lightning Knowledge
I have enable and setup Knowledge Base and added FAQ articles and have added Question and Answerr fields to those articles.
I have setup the field visibilty so they are visible to all user including "Read Only" users (I could not find anything specific for Guests, should there be?)
So as far as I can tell the field permissions on the Question and Answer fields is correct.
I create articles and enter my values for my "Question and Answer fields" but when I go to my public site to view the FAQ, I only see the content of the Title and URL Name fields. I do not see my Question and Answer Fields.
If I login and view the articles via the public site, I do see the Question and Answer values.
I would very much appricaite it if anyone could point me in the right direction for trying to figure this out. I have googled but cannot seem to find anything that talks about guest users and field visibilty that has helped me.
Many Thanks Derek

