MongoDb Insert many not working with ordered false option in transaction

Viewed 302

I am creating a collection blog with the following unique index:

{
    "title" : 1,
    "author" : 1
}
unique:true

This collection consists the following document

 {
"title":"Java",
"author":"ABC",
code:123
}

Now I want to insert the following document into it

[{
    "title":"JAVA",
    "author":"ABC",
    code:234
    }]

I am using insertMany query to add this to the collection. but the collection has a unique index. so when I try to insert the above document in the collection it will give an error like the title is not unique. but I want check other field error also here so I am using insertMany query with ordered option like:

db.insertMany("blog",[{
    "title":"JAVA",
    "author":"ABC",
    code:234
    }]
, {ordered: false})

the above query error gives me all two field names. but when I am trying to use this with Mongodb transaction it will gives only one field error I am using Transaction like:

let session = await db.startSession({});
db.insertMany("blog",[{
    "title":"JAVA",
    "author":"ABC",
    code:234
    }]
, {ordered: false, session})

SO how I get all fields name in result whose no unique using insertMany, ordered, and session? Kindly help me here

0 Answers
Related