Is it possible to create an AWS lambda layer for C++ runtime?

Viewed 222

We have a few c++ workloads in our organization that need to be migrated to the cloud, and we are trying to go serverless. As a PoC, I am trying to create a sample lambda function that runs c++ code. This uses the c++ runtime.

I was able to create a zip file which packages a C++ hello world function, along with the C++ runtime by following this AWS blog.

I wanted to isolate the C++ runtime in a lambda layer for obvious advantages that a lambda layer provides. But I was not able to find any documentation that helps with this.

My question is: Is it possible to create a lambda layer for C++ runtime? If so, how should my bootstrap file look like?

Any pointers on this would really help! Thanks!

0 Answers
Related