Problem
I'm creating a 3d scene using a-frame (https://aframe.io) and I need some sort of way to mirror an html div onto a plane inside a-frame. For example, lets say that there is a div with some code where I can draw on it similar a whiteboard on the bottom left corner of the screen. Everything that I draw on the whiteboard should be mirrored to the a-frame plane. That way I should be able to see my whiteboard drawing in my a-frame scene.
What I've tried
I've tried using two components the a-frame html embed component (https://github.com/supereggbert/aframe-htmlembed-component) and the a-frame shader component (https://github.com/mayognaise/aframe-html-shader) and both work for displaying html in my scene on a 2d plane however the 2d plane in my scene doesn't mirror the whiteboard and doesn't update. That means when I draw something on my whiteboard, instead of mirroring onto 2d plane and showing what I've drawn in vr, there is just a whiteboard with nothing drawn on it.
Problem I need solved and the ideal solution
I need to be able to create a div in html with a whiteboard or other code on it and have the same html be displayed on a 2d plane in my scene. The 2d html on the plane should update meaning if I draw the letter "a" on my whiteboard, the letter a will appear on the 2d plane in my scene. As long as there is a div where I am able to put my 2d html (my whiteboard) and the div mirrors in vr, that would be the ideal solution. Is there some code that could accomplish this?
Am I missing something with the two component I've tried that allow me to accomplish this? (Two components: https://github.com/supereggbert/aframe-htmlembed-component and https://github.com/mayognaise/aframe-html-shader) Or maybe a different A-frame component?
Ideally I am seeking the code for a component that allows me to mirror a div onto a 3d plane in my scene, or recommend a component that allows me to display interactable content on a 2d div.