I have been using the same file for over a year and suddenly on my local environment, my Google Maps API keeps opening up a "Keyboard Shortcuts" pop up when hitting enter. Usual when hitting enter, my cursor moves to the next required input field in the form. I have made no changes to my code but I have updated Sublime Text, my Text Editor and it seems to support .blade.php files now.
How my JavaScript looked after the update:

I ended up fixing the code and here is my code currently:
My Form: Client Address Search Client Address
</x-slot>
<div class="form-group row">
<div class="col-lg-12">
<label>Physical Address<span style="color: red"> *</span></label>
<input type="search" id="searchmap" class="form-control" placeholder="Search Address..." name="address">
<input hidden type="text" name="lat" id="lat" required>
<input hidden type="text" name="lng" id="lng" required>
<br>
<div class="form-group">
<div id="map-canvas"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<!-- end::Row -->
<div class="form-group row">
<div class="col-md-12">
<label>Address Comments</label>
<textarea class="form-control" name="address_comments" id="address_comments" rows="3"></textarea>
</div>
</div>
</x-card>
My JavaScript:
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=MYKEY&libraries=places" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('map-canvas'),{
center:{
lat: -26.18,
lng: 28.04
},
zoom:9
});
var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
Position: {
lat: -26.18,
lng: 28.04
},
map: map,
draggable: true
});
var searchBox = new google.maps.places.SearchBox(document.getElementById('searchmap'));
google.maps.event.addListener(searchBox,'places_changed',function(){
var places = searchBox.getPlaces();
var bounds = new google.maps.LatLngBounds();
var i, place;
for(i=0; place=places[i];i++){
bounds.extend(place.geometry.location);
marker.setPosition(place.geometry.location); //set marker position new...
}
map.fitBounds(bounds);
map.setZoom(18);
});
google.maps.event.addListener(marker,'position_changed',function(){
var lat = marker.getPosition().lat();
var lng = marker.getPosition().lng();
$('#lat').val(lat);
$('#lng').val(lng);
});
</script>
