Facebook Graph API Error "Please reduce the amount of data you're asking for, then retry your request" even if limit 1 and field 1 in query parameter

Viewed 258

I am trying to get all the video ids from the page. I am using v10.0 Graph API to achieve this. Here is the API URL that I am requesting.

https://graph.facebook.com/v10.0/{{page_id}}/videos?limit=1&fields=id&access_token={{access_token}}

At the first request, it is giving me a proper response. Once, I request for another page, using the page_token that I get from the first response, it is giving me an error "Please reduce the amount of data you're asking for, then retry your request"

I have checked many questioned related to this and tried to apply a limit of 1 on the query but still, the 2nd-page request is throwing the same error.

Please check the screenshot attached for more reference. enter image description here

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!!!

0 Answers
Related