I am trying to obtain the polynomial equation of a surface which represents 4 variables: Leakage, pressure,dimension and speed. Basically I am trying to find the equation Leakage=f(pressure, dimension, speed). I managed to get polynomial coefficients and the intercept as shown below this post, but I don't know how to interpret them in a polynomial equation(ie: z= ao + alx + a2Y + a3XY + a4x2 + a5y2 + a6 x3 + a7x2 y + a8 x y2 + ag, etc.). Can someone help plz?:
from sklearn.preprocessing import PolynomialFeatures
from sklearn.linear_model import LinearRegression
# my data
data=np.column_stack((speed, dimension3,pressure3,leakage3))
# Generate polynomial features of desired degree
d = 6
poly = PolynomialFeatures(degree=d, include_bias=False)
X = poly.fit_transform(data[:, :-1])
y = data[:,-1]
# Define and fit linear regression
clf = LinearRegression()
clf.fit(X, y)
# Check results
print(clf.coef_)
print(clf.intercept_)
[ 1.21064489e-09 2.51751918e-11 3.17543952e-12 -3.66443110e-13
-3.62188623e-14 1.13794085e-14 2.33351780e-15 8.76551176e-16
9.65867527e-16 6.69545284e-16 -1.67396381e-16 -1.57313479e-16
-8.47927583e-17 -3.38219081e-16 1.83324692e-17 -3.10419931e-16
1.43757683e-16 -2.25732234e-16 -2.37769462e-16 -1.25305377e-18
4.30862718e-18 -3.03569002e-16 6.43054057e-19 2.88496876e-15
2.13470938e-14 3.85650361e-20 4.65962202e-16 -2.18466792e-13
-2.30089604e-13 -4.53158981e-22 3.96214571e-17 6.38462456e-13
1.48896917e-12 1.52973108e-13 -1.18405974e-14 4.30024113e-15
-2.52978182e-13 5.34046635e-16 2.40414556e-12 1.77892418e-11
3.60577799e-17 3.88296991e-13 -1.82055655e-10 -1.91741331e-10
-4.76611883e-19 3.30372428e-14 5.32052044e-10 1.24080759e-09
1.27477605e-10 2.12356214e-18 1.47504991e-15 1.81132053e-10
3.25304547e-10 7.36098343e-11 1.75235266e-11 2.36581268e-18
-6.40351208e-19 4.91896560e-17 -1.01893976e-17 -3.16647219e-16
-3.52899091e-15 1.99753728e-16 -6.70331612e-15 3.37679794e-14
3.84231696e-14 -1.53920338e-15 1.15182270e-13 -1.08869747e-14
-3.29823619e-13 8.93971247e-14 2.18311227e-15 -8.17692841e-13
-4.15197656e-13 -3.45795442e-12 1.67485115e-11 -2.44352687e-11
2.13680892e-15 1.46360317e-12 1.90178331e-12 -4.17133327e-11
2.89651154e-10 -1.07175872e-09 1.32403379e-09]
9.16822354513272