I have developed Django app and connecting remote sql server from Django app. If I run it in anaconda environment its running fine, but if I build docker container it gives me error
sqlalchemy.exc.DBAPIError: (pyodbc.Error) ('HY000', '[HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]SSPI Provider: No Kerberos credentials available (default cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0) (851968) (SQLDriverConnect)') (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/dbapi)
Here is Dockerfile
FROM python:3
ENV PYTHONUNBUFFERED 1
WORKDIR /app
ADD . /app
COPY ./requirements.txt /app/requirements.txt
RUN apt-get update \
&& apt-get -y install gcc gnupg2 \
&& curl https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc | apt-key add - \
&& curl https://packages.microsoft.com/config/debian/10/prod.list > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-release.list
RUN apt-get update \
&& ACCEPT_EULA=Y apt-get -y install msodbcsql17 \
&& ACCEPT_EULA=Y apt-get -y install mssql-tools
RUN apt-get -y install unixodbc-dev \
&& apt-get -y install python-pip \
&& pip install pyodbc
RUN pip install --upgrade pip
RUN pip install Django
RUN pip install python-dotenv
RUN pip install --user django-crispy-forms
RUN pip install pandas
RUN pip install SQLAlchemy
RUN pip install django-pyodbc-azure-2019
COPY . /app
Here is the connection
engine = create_engine('mssql+pyodbc://' + 'SQLserver' + '/' + 'database' + "?" + 'driver=ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server')