To simplify the release of a new version, I want to use GitHub-Actions to build my project. This should be triggered by creating a release-draft.
Basically, the workflow should be as follows:
When a new release should be created, a draft is created (manually), containing the proper tag, name and body. When the draft is saved, the action should take over and build the project in its current state, then add the built file to the release draft and finally publish it.
I don't want it to trigger when the draft is published, as it is already available then, even before the action has finished building the real file that should be released.
I tried using all triggers of release with
on: # When to trigger this action
release: # trigger on all release-events
workflow_dispatch: # allow manual triggering
However, that doesn't seem to trigger when the draft is saved, only when it's being published.
Is there any way to trigger this workflow without publishing the release, but only by creating a draft?