I am trying to deploy my project using Google App engine using Github actions. I created main.yaml file and added a job to create .env file during deployment. But it is showing the built successful but the .env is not added to the code. I am using actions Create .env file.
This is my main.yaml file-
name: CI
on:
push:
branches: [ deploy ]
pull_request:
branches: [ deploy ]
jobs:
create-envfile:
runs-on: ubuntu-18.04
steps:
- name: Make envfile
uses: SpicyPizza/create-envfile@v1
with:
envkey_DEBUG: False
envkey_DATABASE_URL: ${{ secrets.DATABASE_URL }}
envkey_USER: ${{ secrets.USER }}
envkey_PASSWORD: ${{ secrets.PASSWORD }}
envkey_DATABASE_NAME: ${{ secrets.DATABASE_NAME }}
file_name: .env
build:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
- name: Initialize Google Cloud SDK
uses: zxyle/publish-gae-action@master
with:
service_account_email: ${{ secrets.GCP_SA_EMAIL }}
service_account_key: ${{ secrets.GCP_SA_KEY }}
project_id: ${{ secrets.PROJECT_ID }}
# An optional variables parameter can be used
gae_variables: ${{ secrets.GAE_VARIABLES }}
- name: Publish app to Google App Engine
run: |
# This client-secret.json is converted by GCP_SA_KEY.
gcloud auth activate-service-account ${{ secrets.GCP_SA_EMAIL }} --key-file=client-secret.json
gcloud config set project ${{ secrets.PROJECT_ID }}
gcloud -q app deploy app.yaml --promote
This is the output of the https://github.com/khannakshat7/Elektra/actions/runs/888591866