I'm using the posterdown package in R to generate a HTML Poster and render it as a PDF.
I have a table in my Rmd file, however the caption is really small. Is there a way to increase the size of the caption?
Secondly, I would also like to move the title and affiliation in the header slightly down (so that its more in the center of the header. Is there a way to do that?
Here is a snippet of my Rmd file
---
title: Here is my title
author:
- name: Name and Surname
affiliation:
address: Department, University
column_numbers: 3
logoright_name: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/brentthorne/posterdown/master/images/betterhexlogo.png
logoleft_name: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/brentthorne/posterdown/master/images/betterhexlogo.png
output:
posterdown::posterdown_html:
self_contained: false
knit: pagedown::chrome_print
---
```{r setup, include=FALSE}
knitr::opts_chunk$set(echo = FALSE)
```
# Intro
```{r table1, echo = FALSE, warning = FALSE, message = FALSE, results = 'asis', fig.pos='!h'}
library(tidyverse)
library(kableExtra)
col_1 <- c(1,2,3)
col_2 <- c(4,5,6)
col_3 <- c(7,8,9)
data.frame(col_1, col_2, col_3) %>%
kable(format='html',booktabs=TRUE, caption = "This is the caption", escape=F) %>%
kable_styling(font_size = 45)
```
`````
