I'm running a system test in a Rails app on a MacBook M1 Big Sur OS and it's giving me a segmentation fault error.
I'm using Ruby 2.7.1 installed via rbenv
ā which ruby
/Users/sc/.rbenv/shims/ruby
ā ruby -v
ruby 2.7.1p83 (2020-03-31 revision a0c7c23c9c) [-darwin20]
Now, the issue comes whenever I run a rails system test. Our system tests are congigured with the headless_chrome Capybara driver, which has probably (not sure about this) something to do with the segmentation fault error.
This is what I get when I run the test:
[BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x000000001b543e20
ruby 2.7.1p83 (2020-03-31 revision a0c7c23c9c) [-darwin20]
-- Crash Report log information --------------------------------------------
See Crash Report log file under the one of following:
* ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
* /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
for more details.
Don't forget to include the above Crash Report log file in bug reports.
-- Control frame information -----------------------------------------------
c:0001 p:---- s:0003 e:000002 (none) [FINISH]
-- Other runtime information -----------------------------------------------
* Loaded script: rails_test
* Loaded features:
0 enumerator.so
1 thread.rb
2 rational.so
3 complex.so
4 ruby2_keywords.rb
5 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/-darwin20/enc/encdb.bundle
6 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/-darwin20/enc/trans/transdb.bundle
7 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/-darwin20/rbconfig.rb
8 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/rubygems/compatibility.rb
9 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/rubygems/defaults.rb
10 /Users/sc/.rbenv/versions/2.7.1/lib/ruby/2.7.0/rubygems/deprecate.rb
And many more lines...
Any ideas on what's causing this error?