Keycloak: permanent API key

Viewed 370

I was searching a lot for a way to generate permanent tokens for users in Keycloak, and have discovered a few ways but no one of them really met my needs. Now, I'm thinking to develop another application to map user access/refresh tokens to a API Key and manage the refresh of access tokens in order to achieve permanent API Keys.

Before that, it could be interesting to get that point up before. Is there a way to generate permanent access tokens (let's call it API Keys) for a user without passing the authorization flow (flexible), and without changing all the realm expiration time? It would be good a way to revoke the tokens, regardless of what it is.

What I'm searching here is a native (hidden) function in Keycloak or one user extension/application to do it.

Thank you for the attention.

0 Answers
Related