I used Chrome's site audit tool, Lighthouse, and it has found the following issue on my site:
- Issue type: SameSite cookie
/tr/?id=…(www.facebook.com)
How can I resolve this issue?
Update
Here is what I get in the Issues panel:
Text
Indicate whether to send a cookie in a cross-site request by specifying its SameSite attribute
Because a cookie’s SameSite attribute was not set or is invalid, it defaults to SameSite=Lax, which prevents the cookie from being sent in a cross-site request. This behavior protects user data from accidentally leaking to third parties and cross-site request forgery.
Resolve this issue by updating the attributes of the cookie:
-> Specify SameSite=None and Secure if the cookie should be sent in cross-site requests. This enables third-party use.
-> Specify SameSite=Strict or SameSite=Lax if the cookie should not be sent in cross-site requests.
AFFECTED RESOURCES: 2 cookies: Name Domain & Path _ga .bootstrapcdn.com/ cppo .facebook.com/
1 request
?id=383112278961246&ev=fb_page_view&dl=https%3A%2F…rl=&if=false&ts=1621983787255&sw=1920&sh=1080&at=

