I'm super new to React.js. I'm making changeable layouts using React.js. so i tried to use useState for rendering specific layout that I should click. so I tried to add setState for changing false in a function and made one another setState in the same function. but Too many re-renders Error came out. so what can i use for making changeable layout??
this is my code
import React, { useState } from "react";
import Panel from "./Panel";
import PanelTwo from "./PanelTwo";
import styled from "styled-components";
export default function Layout() {
const [showPanel, setShowPanel] = useState(false);
const [showPanel1, setShowPanel1] = useState(false);
const handleOnClick = () => setShowPanel(true);
const handleOnClick1 = () => setShowPanel1(true);
return (
<div>
<Main>
<div onClick={handleOnClick}>
<h1>Panel (1+3)</h1>
</div>
<div onClick={handleOnClick1}>
<h1>Panel (2+2) </h1>
</div>
<div>
<h1>Panel (2+3)</h1>
</div>
<div>
<h1>Panel (2+4)</h1>
</div>
<div>
<h1>Panel (3+1)</h1>
</div>
<div>
<h1>Panel (3+2)</h1>
</div>
</Main>
{showPanel ? <Panel /> : null}
{showPanel1 ? <PanelTwo /> : null}
</div>
);
}
and if i do this, it looks like this when i click two buttons enter image description here
so i tried this .
const [showPanel, setShowPanel] = useState(false);
const [showPanel1, setShowPanel1] = useState(false);
const handleOnClick = () => setShowPanel(true);
const handleOnClick1 = () => setShowPanel(false);
setShowPanel1(true);
and i got Too many re-renders Error.
this is what i want to do enter image description here when i click each buttons then the exact only one layout is gonna show up . but the problem is that it's overlapped when i click two buttons like this enter image description here I'm sorry if my explanation is not good.