In my exercise sheet, my teacher use a python interface with SQLite. But I preferred to work with SQLite on Datagrip.
I'm asked to write a function which take as argument a table and returns the primary key column. I found that writing function in SQLite wasn't possible and that I needed some php interface or whatever.
Anyway as far as it's just training to get some SQL knowledge I tried to write a query for a table which returns a table containing the primary keys of a table.
Using the PRAGMA table_info (Evenements) query I get this table :

So I copied it in a Test table and wrote this query which works :
SELECT name from Test where pk;
But I can't replace Test by PRAGMA table_info (Evenements) or table_info (Evenements).
Do you know if I can directly use the table_info result without having to copy it in a new table?