Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code in react native [XCODE 12.5]

Viewed 2375

I’m currently developing an app in react native and I’ struggling with this error: “Xcode 12.5: Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code“. Now I’ve already tried to:

  1. Uninstall and reinstall all thing related to pods.
  2. Delete and reinstall node_modules folder.
  3. I’ve red there’s something to in keychain but again, it doesn’t work.

I think it could be a permission error or something like that, because it occurs at the end of the app build.

Thank you

2 Answers

Finally I found the solution, run this command in your project folder from temrinal:

react-native bundle --platform ios --dev false --entry-file index.js --bundle-output ./ios/main.jsbundle

enter image description here

In my case it was unable to resolve module 'react-native-audio' and mistakely copied ../components/react-native-audio from somewhere else..

I hope you had the same error and hope it helps

Related