My organisation uses "GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0.1" (in case this has any impact).
I created a .github/workflows/scala.yml file in my project. The Github Action gets triggered just fine but it dies with this error:
"No runner matching the specified labels was found: ubuntu-latest."
I tried to change it to ubuntu-20.04 and now I get:
"No runner matching the specified labels was found: ubuntu-20.04."
Same result, no matter if I trigger the action manually or check-in/push a change to my Development branch: the action triggers but fails with the above errors (and I get an email from GitHub telling me my build-job failed). I have a feeling this might be a YAML parsing issue. I confirm that there are no spaces nor weird/invisible characters after the "ubuntu-latest" string/line (I checked in my Hex editor). Any ideas?
Here is my scala.yml:
name: Scala CI
on:
workflow_dispatch:
push:
branches:
- Development
pull_request:
branches:
- Development
jobs:
build-job:
runs-on: ubuntu-20.04
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
- name: Set up JDK 1.8
uses: actions/setup-java@v1
with:
java-version: 1.8
- name: Run tests
run: sbt test