remote: Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /home/kovair/git_home/OmnibusAdapterListener/Log4perl/lib/Log/Log4perl/Appender.pm line 164

Viewed 61

Whenever I am doing push in Git its shows me success. This are the messages that are displayed==>

git.exe push --progress "origin" master:master
Enumerating objects: 5, done.
Counting objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 260 bytes | 86.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /home/kovair/git_home/OmnibusAdapterListener/Log4perl/lib/Log/Log4perl/Appender.pm line 164.
To ssh://192.168.12.232/~/git_home/.git
8a760af..d54ede4  master -> master

Success (10453 ms @ 5/20/2021 1:55:36 PM)

remote: Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /home/kovair/git_home/OmnibusAdapterListener/Log4perl/lib/Log/Log4perl/Appender.pm line 164.

Lines of code related to this message :

                #not defined, the normal case
        if (! defined $self->{warp_message} ){
                #join any message elements
            $p->{message} = 
                join($Log::Log4perl::JOIN_MSG_ARRAY_CHAR, 
                 @{$p->{message}}  <== line mentioned in message 164 
                     ) if ref $p->{message} eq "ARRAY";

Now the problem is after successful push the pushed files are not coming in the server repo. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Am I doing push in a wrong way or the problem is due to the code.

1 Answers

You need to Update that part according to your version.

Related