I am working on this piece of code that is supposed to open a file dialog and put them into a textbox.
The error is that every time I select more than 1 file while running the app, I get an error in the textbox. If I select only one file, it works fine.
The code is this
private void filePickerButton_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
// Create the OpenFileDialog object
OpenFileDialog dialog = new OpenFileDialog();
dialog.InitialDirectory = "C:\\Users";
dialog.Multiselect = true;
// Check to see if we have a result
if (dialog.ShowDialog() == true)
{
filePickerTextBox.Text = dialog.FileNames.ToString();
}
else
{
outputTextBox.Text = "Operation cancelled." + "\n" + outputTextBox.Text;
}
}
I am switching between dialog.Filename.ToString(); (to select one file) and dialog.Filenames.ToString(); to select multiple. When using the latter and selecting a file (whether its only one, or more that one, doesn't matter) the my text box shows System.String[]
Anyone know how to fix this?
Thx!