I am attempting to follow along on a Tutorial "Creating Minecraft in Python [with the Ursina Engine]" on Youtube.
All was going well until I attempted to add texture to the Entity.
I believe the issue lies within Pandas, but I am not entirely sure.
CODE:
from ursina import *
def update():
if held_keys['a']:
test_square.x -= 4 * time.dt
app = Ursina()
test_square = Entity(model = 'quad', color = color.red, scale = (1,4), position = (5,4))
sans_texture = load_texture("C:\\Users\\north\\Desktop\\moose.png")
sans = Entity(model = 'quad', texture = sans_texture)
app.run()
ERROR IN TERMINAL:
ursina version: 3.5.0
package_folder: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\ursina
asset_folder: C:\Users\*****\Desktop\code
blender_paths:
{'2.7': WindowsPath('C:/Program Files/Blender Foundation/Blender/blender.exe'),
'default': WindowsPath('C:/Program Files/Blender Foundation/Blender/blender.exe')}
screen resolution: (1920, 1080)
Known pipe types:
wglGraphicsPipe
(3 aux display modules not yet loaded.)
size; LVector2f(1536, 864)
render mode: default
no settings.py file
no settings.py file
development mode: True
application successfully started
no filter quad
changed aspect ratio: 1.777 -> 1.778
I believe the issue is with the
Known pipe types:
wglGraphicsPipe
(3 aux display modules not yet loaded.)
and the
successfully started no filter quad
portions.
I do have pandas installed. To do this tutorial I needed to install Ursina. I used the python -m pip install method, as I usually do.
I would greatly appreciate help with this matter. Thank you in advance.